Friends as I told you on yesterday that I have an experience more than 20 years  in the field of waterproofing treatment. Today I told you , how I started the waterproofing treatment ?, how I got the experience. When I passed out from engineering college, but in the college there is a only one line sentence on waterproofing treatment i.e. Dampproof coarse only and nothing more than that. WhatWhatever I had learned regarding the waterproofing  it is from the site only. First 3 to 4 years of my
job I got the experience, what is cement grouting, how to give an injection to R.C.C. structure, how to make surface preparation , how to give the slope and so many small things but which are very impor-
tant.
Ok, for today it is enough , tomorrow we will learn more.
Thanks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information regarding waterproofing treatment